Even though TRM is considered a small business, we are known to companies like Alcatel Lucent, Bechtel, Comcast, Ericsson, General Dynamics, MetroPCS, Sprint, T-Mobile and others as a top-tier performer. Our processes, reporting tools and delivery of results all consistently meet or exceed expectations.
Our reputation is our greatest source for marketing, business development and often our best recruiting tool. We are known for industry-leading performance that sets us apart from most of our completion regardless of size. This includes:
- Recognizing and understanding the needs and requirements of our clients
- Eliminating inefficiencies
- Optimizing resource utilization
- Providing the highest degree of customer focus
- Creating a diversified base of offerings to aid in the development of client networks
- Actively harnessing the momentum of the industry to drive our success
- Creating and maintaining a positive working environment and culture for TRM employees, which is conducive to achieving these objectives.
TRM has worked on projects that include PCS/Cellular networks, microwave, microwave backhaul/transport, Wi-Fi, Wi-Max and in-building/tunnel wireless coverage. Technologies such as 4G, LTE, small cells as well as electronics racking/stacking, testing, programming and turn-up are also components of TRM engagements.
TRM is involved with projects including fiber backhaul/transport, optical LANs, PON/GPON, Ethernet, fiber, single-mode, multimode, splicing/terminations, campus structured cabling, T-1 extensions.
When it comes right down to it, clients don’t really care what size your company is so long as you earn, and don’t violate, their trust. In a way, we don’t really trade any bigger than we are. We do, however benefit from our reputation and experience. they pave the way to our success.