TRM is looking for a Project Manager to lead multiple fast paced telecommunication projects in the New England market.
Location: Foxboro, MA
The Project Manager is responsible for developing, deploying, coordinating and managing the successful implementation of telecommunications Construction projects. The ideal candidate will show high energy, be focused, result-orientated and be a highly driven individual. You will work with an existing team of project managers, electricians, and techs. All data for projects is managed on a cloud based platform that allows key stakeholders real time access to information. The chosen candidate will report both in person and via daily/weekly calls with clients.
Project Manager Primary Responsibilities:
The Project Manager must competently execute the following duties:
- Provide technical guidance to the project
- Coordinate work with internal construction managers and clients
- Ensure closeout documentation is submitted to client timely and accurately
- Prepare / answer proposals and change order requests
- Ensure all financial components of project are in place prior to work commencing including: client POs, subcontractor & material POs
- Complete milestones according to contract and ensure they are billed on time
- Track, review, and submit construction drawings
- Interpret client scope of work to develop a work breakdown structure and coordinate with stakeholders to meet the project requirements
- Manage performance of internal team and provide support as needed throughout the duration of the project
- Attend in person and teleconference meetings on a daily/weekly basis
- Coordinate the activities with Project Managers and Head of Departments to ensure implementation of the program according to the company methodology, processes and schedule
- Accountable for optimizing the process and for managing the budget in the most efficient way
- Clearly convey information and provide accurate data as it relates to communication of program status, progress and risks
- Build relationships with stakeholders and promote companies abilities and core services
Project Manager Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with Program and Project Management, leading large programs consisting of several sub-projects, including technical and commercial aspects.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in construction industry
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience leading interdisciplinary teams
Project Manager Key Competencies:
The candidate must demonstrate the following competencies:
- People and Project Management Skills.
- Risk Mitigation and Management.
- Excellent Leadership Skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication and reporting skills.
- Working experience with Microsoft Excel as well as other Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to read construction drawings
- Structured cabling, fiber, backhaul experience preferred