Summary: Oversees all activities associated with assigned sites. Acts as the point of contact between candidate site contacts and client personnel and handles the daily management of site status and action items. Ensures that assigned workflow is being achieved and that tasks and milestones are being reached in a timely fashion. Ensure the successful completion of all project deliverables according to projections and expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the daily operations of assigned jobs, sites and crewsCoordinate with RF Engineers, Zoning and Construction personnel to ensure that the selected sites meet the engineering, zoning and construction requirements.
- Assemble and submit a complete Site Candidate Package (SCIP) for client approval.
- Procure zoning maps, parcel maps, street maps, and deeds for selected sites.
– Looking for those who have experience with Leasing Processes – (Highly Preferred)
- Coordinate and attend the Tech Team Visit with RF, Zoning, and Construction Teams.
- Perform review of the zoning and construction drawings and make necessary changes.
- Negotiate an acceptable lease agreement between the landlord of the approved candidate(s) sites and the client as well as any ancillary easement agreement/s.
- Request a Title Report for the approved candidates.
- Procure the landlord’s signature on lease agreements, zoning application, Limited Power of Attorney, Memorandum of Agreements, Non-disturbance Agreements and Construction Drawings.
- Zoning – preparation of zoning applications and attend all public hearings and community meetings as related to the site.
- Through working with other team members, ensure work product and deliverables are of the best quality and done in a timely manner.
- Work closely with team members to ensure proper methods, strategy and approach for timely completion of milestones.
- Ensure the proper paperwork is in place to allow for timely payment of work performed
To perform this job successfully, the selected individual must be able to perform each the requirements listed below, which are representative but not a complete list, of the abilities, skills and knowledge required:• BA/BS preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of real estate acquisition or telecommunications project experience preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office a plus. Ability to work with MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet navigation and e-mail usage required.
- Telecom Leasing and Zoning experience.
- Valid driver’s license & clean driving record
- Background check will be performed to include driving violations, criminal and drug related incident
- Competitive wage and benefits; 401K and bonus programs.